|Registration Types||Early-bird Rate||Standard Rate|
|General Medical Registration||$550||$750|
|Nurse/ Allied Health/ Trainee||$450||$550|
|Full Time Student (evidence of institution affiliation required)||$300||$400|
|Single Day Conference Registration (Thursday or Friday)||$400||$500|
|FROLIC Workshop||$200||$220* discounted rate for full conference attendee is $100.00.|
|ANZ-LCNF Workshop||$200||$220* discounted rate for full conference attendee is $100.00.|
|Consumer Advocate (entry to full conference program)||$15||$15|
Registration for Consumer Advocates
Consumer Advocate registration and travel grants will open during Lung Cancer Awareness Month (November 2019). Consumer Advocate registration is $15 per day (includes all meals and lounge access) until allocations are exhausted.
Registration for the Lung Cancer Community Forum on Wednesday 19 February 2020 can be accessed via the consumer tab. Registration is $15 and includes meals and speaker presentations provided on a USB.
Additional Registration Information
- All fees quoted are in AUD and include 10% GST.
- Earlybird registration fees are available for registration up to 19th December 2019.
- Delegates who have submitted accepted abstracts will be given access to extended early-bird registration.
- There are a limited number of Consumer Advocate registrations available at $15 each per day.
- There are a limited number of travel grants available (by application) to support Consumer Advocates in attending the conference. Priority will be given to interstate applicants and those from regional / rural / remote locations.
- ALCC is a scientific conference. It is advisable that Consumer Advocates attending the conference have accessed consumers in research training prior to attending or have an understanding of scientific principles.
- You must be a current ALTG member to qualify for discounted ALTG registration rate. A limited number of travel grants are available (by application) to ALTG members.
- Closed ATLG MAC/SAC and strategic planning meetings on 19 February can be accessed via the registration portal. Conference registration is not required to attend these meetings.
- ALTG sessions occurring within the main scientific program can only be accessed in conjunction with single-day or full conference registration.
- Discounted registration rates for the workshops (FROLIC or ANZ-LCNF) are available to with full conference registration for $100.
- Full Conference registration includes one ticket to the welcome reception, one ticket to the conference dinner and full access to the scientific and symposia sessions (non-sponsored) 20-21 February 2020.
- Single Day Conference registration includes full access to the scientific and symposia sessions (non-sponsored) on either 20 or 21 February 2020.
- Morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea is included with all registration types
- ‘Workshop only’ registration includes attendance at your chosen workshop (FROLIC or ANZ-LCNF) on Wednesday 19 February 2020 and light lunch.
- Sponsor symposiums are complimentary and can be added to single day or full conference registration via the registration portal.