Changes or amendments to registration
Registrations for ALCC 2020 have closed. If you missed out on registering and would like to attend the conference, please email Ozaccom+ to be added to the waitlist.
For all requests for changes please contact Ozaccom+ on 1800 814 611. For all cancellations, please email Ozaccom+. All cancellations are subject to the terms and conditions of the conference.
Please note, cancellations will not be accepted over the phone.
Code of Conduct
The Local Organising Committee welcomes all attendees to the conference, noting that while we are all united in the vision to improve the experience of those affected by lung cancer, we also all come from unique backgrounds. We ask that all attendees observe and note the following during their attendance at the conference.
- The program is designed so that you can learn of many of the advances in lung cancer research. Many of the treatments and tests presented may not yet be available for treatment of lung cancer.
- We support the consumer advocate’s right to be empowered, heard and respected and consumer advocates are encouraged to participate in the conference program.
- Clinicians, other health professionals and pharmaceutical company representatives who attend the event, are unable to give individualised advice regarding any health concerns.
- We are committed to providing an environment in accordance with the Medicines Australia Code of Conduct, and specifically ask that attendees are aware that individual promotion of products to the general public is in breach of this code.
- Our event is dedicated to providing a harassment-free event experience for everyone. Harassment includes offensive verbal comments related to gender, gender identity and expression, age, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, ethnicity, religion, technology choices, sexual images in public spaces, deliberate intimidation, stalking, following, harassing photography or recording, sustained disruption of talks or other events, inappropriate physical contact, and unwelcome sexual attention. If you have concerns, please contact staff immediately. Event staff can be readily identified by specifically branded name badges.
We expect attendees to comply with all requirements of the venue, including but not limited to, responsible serving and consumption of alcohol and smoking in designated areas.
Registration for Consumer Advocates
Consumer Advocate registration and travel grants will open during Lung Cancer Awareness Month (November 2019). Consumer Advocate registration is $15 per day (includes all meals and lounge access) until allocations are exhausted.
Registration for the Lung Cancer Community Forum on Wednesday 19 February 2020 can be accessed via the consumer tab. Registration is $15 and includes meals and speaker presentations provided on a USB.
Additional Registration Information
- All fees quoted are in AUD and include 10% GST.
- Earlybird registration fees are available for registration up to 19th December 2019.
- Delegates who have submitted accepted abstracts will be given access to extended early-bird registration.
- There are a limited number of Consumer Advocate registrations available at $15 each per day.
- There are a limited number of travel grants available (by application) to support Consumer Advocates in attending the conference. Priority will be given to interstate applicants and those from regional / rural / remote locations.
- ALCC is a scientific conference. It is advisable that Consumer Advocates attending the conference have accessed consumers in research training prior to attending or have an understanding of scientific principles.
- You must be a current ALTG member to qualify for discounted ALTG registration rate. A limited number of travel grants are available (by application) to ALTG members.
- Closed ATLG MAC/SAC and strategic planning meetings on 19 February can be accessed via the registration portal. Conference registration is not required to attend these meetings.
- ALTG sessions occurring within the main scientific program can only be accessed in conjunction with single-day or full conference registration.
- Discounted registration rates for the workshops (FROLIC or ANZ-LCNF) are available to with full conference registration for $100.
- Full Conference registration includes one ticket to the welcome reception, one ticket to the conference dinner and full access to the scientific and symposia sessions (non-sponsored) 20-21 February 2020.
- Single Day Conference registration includes full access to the scientific and symposia sessions (non-sponsored) on either 20 or 21 February 2020.
- Morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea is included with all registration types
- ‘Workshop only’ registration includes attendance at your chosen workshop (FROLIC or ANZ-LCNF) on Wednesday 19 February 2020 and light lunch.
- Sponsor symposiums are complimentary and can be added to single day or full conference registration via the registration portal.