Already a sponsor of ALCC 2020?
Access the sponsor portal to download the sponsorship package with exhibition information.Sponsorship portal
Lung Foundation Australia is proud to present the biannual Australian Lung Cancer Conference (ALCC) for 2020. The theme, A Time of Hope in Lung Cancer, highlights the shifting landscape in the lung cancer space and the challenging road ahead.
For the first time, the ALCC will join forces with the Australasian Lung Cancer Trials Group Annual Scientific Meeting (ALTG-ASM) and the Australia and New Zealand Lung Cancer Nurses Forum (ANZ-LCNF) to deliver a comprehensive three-day program that will engage and unite the lung cancer community like never before.
The conference will attract diverse national and international attendance from the thoracic oncology sector including researchers, physicians, surgeons, oncologists, radiotherapists, radiologists, pathologists, nurses and allied health professionals.
Lung Foundation Australia’s key advocacy efforts include improved access to treatment and lung cancer nurses, a national lung cancer screening program and equitable funding for research to match disease burden. These asks, outlined in the Making Lung Cancer A Fair Fight: A Blueprint for Reform report, inspire the theme of the ALCC. The report addresses the social, economic and mental health issues of Australians living with lung cancer and forms the backbone of efforts to make change in the lung cancer space.
The conference will support these efforts by providing delegates with an opportunity to receive updates on the latest advancements in lung cancer science and research, innovations in diagnosis and evolutions in treatment.
A full-day consumer workshop will empower lung cancer patients, their family and carers to advocate for equitable access to high-quality lung cancer treatment and support and will assist in building their capability to partner with their local health services in improvement initiatives. With 49 per cent of Australians diagnosed with advanced lung cancer living outside metropolitan centres, this workshop will also encompass and empower the voice of those living in regional areas.
In 2018, 448 national and international delegates attended the conference including:
- Medical oncologists
- Radiation oncologists
- General practitioners
- Allied health professionals
- Clinical scientist/Medical researchers
Your corporate support of the ALCC is an investment in the future of lung cancer. It is your opportunity to be a part of the changing landscape and help impact the lives of tens of thousands of Australians.
As part of our thanks, we want to ensure that your corporate support is a worthwhile investment and a sound business decision. Please read through this prospectus to find out more about the benefits associated with being a Corporate Supporter of the ALCC 2020.
Chief Executive Officer
Key Benefits of Sponsorship
The conference will provide your organisation with a number of corporate and social responsibility benefits, including:
- The opportunity to demonstrate strategic alignment with Lung Foundation Australia, leading clinicians in the thoracic-oncology sector, the Australasian Lung Cancer Trials Group (ALTG) and Australia and New Zealand Lung Cancer Nurses Forum (ANZ-LCNF).
- Acknowledgment in all conference communications and sector-wide promotion of your company, brand, oncology franchise and product portfolio.
- Visibility as an industry leader in the fight against lung cancer and your commitment to improving the health and well-being outcomes for patients.
- Opportunity to connect and build relationships with an engaged clinical audience through education, marketing and sponsored social events.
- Enhanced corporate knowledge of the real-world health service context and the enablers and barriers to the delivery of evidence-based lung cancer treatment, care and support.
- Demonstration of your corporate social responsibility to the thoracic-oncology sector and lung cancer patient community.
- Opportunity for company representatives to attend the consumer advocacy workshop and enhance their understanding of the needs and priorities of people living with or impacted by lung cancer.
Download the Australian Lung Cancer Conference 2020 Prospectus for more information about sponsorship opportunities.