The Conference Secretariat has negotiated special rates at nearby hotel properties in the Gold Coast during the conference. Delegates can easily make an accommodation reservation at the preferred hotels for the Australian Lung Cancer Conference 2023 via the online registration form. All rooms and rates below are held until 10 January 2023 or until sold out. Rooms are available on a first-come first-served basis. Please ensure to book your accommodation early to avoid disappointment.
- A deposit of one night only is required to secure your booking.
- Bookings are subject to availability.
- Breakfast is NOT included unless otherwise stated.
- The rates listed are shown per night per room and for the full stay.
- The rates are in Australian Dollars ($AUD), inclusive of 10% Goods and Services Tax (GST) which is payable to the hotel chosen. There are no other additional charges to the hotel booking other than a credit card surcharge if paying by credit card.
If accommodation payments are not received by 10 January 2023, your room will be released back to the hotel and you may be liable for full payment. The Conference Secretariat does not take responsibility for accommodation if deposits are not received by this date.
Kindly contact the Accommodation Contact should you wish to:
- Modify your accommodation booking, or book accommodation after 10 January 2023.
- Require accommodation outside the nights of 14 February 2023 to the 18 February 2023.
- Are unable to book accommodation due to no availability for your selected dates, as individual enquires can be made on your behalf.
Accommodation will not be confirmed until payment of the first night is received by credit card or full pre-payment is received by cheque or electronic funds transfer. Your payment will be forwarded to your hotel and credited to your room account. Delegates must settle the balance of their account with the hotel concerned upon check in/out (depending on the hotels policy). If accommodation deposits are not received before 10 January 2023 your room will be cancelled and released back to the hotel. The Conference Secretariat does not take responsibility for accommodation if payment is not received by this date.
NO ACCOMMODATION PAYMENTS WILL BE REFUNDED ON OR AFTER 10 JANUARY 2023. Delegates who confirm an accommodation booking with a credit card or full pre-payment and who wish to cancel on or after 10 January 2023 are liable for the full cost of their accommodation nights cancelled. To cancel your reservation, please contact the Conference Secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org. Name changes to a reservation can be made at no charge.
State border closure
Should Australian Federal and/or State Governments make a decision relating to COVID-19 gatherings, closure of borders and travel restrictions, a full refund of all deposits and payments is available, if the cancellation is made up to five days prior to arrival. If the cancellation occurs within five days to arrival, the monies held will be used for future bookings.
Change of booking
Any change in booking must be made in writing to The Conference Secretariat and NOT directly to the hotel before 10 January 2023. Any changes received after 10 January 2023 will be at the hotels discretion and based on availability.
As check in at most hotels is not until 14:00, it is possible that your room may not be ready for immediate occupation on your early arrival. Whilst hotels will do everything possible to accommodate early arrivals, if you wish to be guaranteed immediate occupation you can pay an extra day’s tariff for the night before you are due to arrive. If you wish to take this precaution, please advise the Conference Secretariat on the registration form so they can notify the hotel that your room is required early.
No show policy
In the event of a “no show” on the date of arrival, full cancellation penalties apply to all nights of the stay.
Please direct all accommodation enquiries to:
ALCC 2023 Conference Secretariat
- Call for Abstracts
- Opens 1 June 2022
- Closes 31 August 2022
- Notifications sent Mid-September 2022
- Early Bird Registration
- Early Bird closes 15 October 2022
- Australian Lung Cancer Conference 2023
- Conference dates 15 - 17 February 2023